EXPERTS: Matthew M. Cruger, PhD, Nanci Bell, MA, Laura Phillips, PsyD, & Jennifer Louie, PhD,
Join leading children’s mental health experts and educators for a special webinar focusing on the evidence-based approach to reading and how parents and educators can support kids with reading challenges.
- How to know when a child’s reading struggles could indicate a reading disability and where to find help
- Simple steps parents and educators can take to support their child’s reading struggles
- How to know if your school uses a Science of Reading approach
- How to help kids with the mental health challenges that co-occur with a learning disorder
- How to cope with your own stress and anxieties around learning challenges
Click on Event Website Link below to register and learn more.