7 Webinars to Round Out November
November 23, 2021
It’s a busy last week of November 2021! Check out these 7 webinars that dive into emotions, giftedness, literacy, mental toughness and tips for managing the holidays. It’s an amazing line up of reputable experts and organizations.
TIP If the dates and times don’t work for you, click on the link anyway…many webinars allow you to register and watch later!
- Highly Sensitive Teens: Unique Struggles for these Emotional Feelers. by Tracy Guillet, MSW, RSW Quiet Pathways Counselling
- Emotion Regulation and ADHD: Webinar for Children 8-10 yrs by Dr. Julie Desjardins
- Becoming a Literacy Leader Part 4 by IDA Ontario
- There’s No Mental Health Without Spiritual Health by Dr. Allan Donsky
- Managing the Holidays: Supporting Your Child’s Well-being by Ashley Meagher, BA, CYC & Stephanie Sands BSc.
- Using Mental Toughness to Enhance Performance: It’s NOT About Being “Tough” by Dr. Brent Macdonald of Macdonald Psychology Group