- Relieving Back-to-School Anxiety: Strategies for Caregivers and Educators of Anxious Students
- What Is Hoarding vs. ADHD Clutter?
- Using Alberta Renewed Curriculum to Support Inclusive Planning
- REFOCUS: Reinforcing Executive Functioning with Optimism, Compassion, Understanding, and Support
- The Reading League Annual Conference
- This event has passed.
What’s Cooking? How to Organize Your Food From Dawn to Dusk
Organizer: CADDACCost: FREE!
EXPERT: – Nathalie Pedicelli
Deciding what to prepare for dinner, assuming you have the ingredients on hand in the first place, requires tapping into those planning skills that are not always optimal when you have ADHD. Trying to make it a healthy option is an added challenge.
Meal preparation itself requires more executive functioning skills like activating (starting to cook or clean-up) and focus (making sure you don’t forget a pot burning on the stove). Are you one of the many who find feeding the family is an overwhelming task? Are drive-thru and at home meal delivery your go-to strategies?
This webinar will show you how you can make easy, healthy meal options at home using some shortcuts in the kitchen. You’ll learn how to organize your cooking space, and discover simple, low cost meal planning options.
Click on Go To Website to register and learn more.