- Relieving Back-to-School Anxiety: Strategies for Caregivers and Educators of Anxious Students
- What Is Hoarding vs. ADHD Clutter?
- Using Alberta Renewed Curriculum to Support Inclusive Planning
- REFOCUS: Reinforcing Executive Functioning with Optimism, Compassion, Understanding, and Support
- The Reading League Annual Conference
What Is Hoarding vs. ADHD Clutter?
Organizer: ADDitudeCost: FREE!
EXPERTS: Carolyn I. Rodriguez, M.D., Ph.D., Randy O. Frost, Ph.D.
The clutter that accompanies ADHD is often confused with a hoarding disorder. How can providers, families, and individuals distinguish between these two related but distinct challenges? To answer this question, we must first define and understand hoarding disorder, consider co-occurring conditions, and explore treatments for hoarding disorder.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The guidelines for diagnosing hoarding disorder in adults
- About conditions that are co-occurring with hoarding disorder, including ADHD
- The role of ADHD and attention deficits in hoarding disorder
- Etiology, from both a cognitive-behavioral and a neurobiological perspective
- Best practices in the treatment of hoarding disorder and related attentional deficits
Click on Go To Website below to register and learn more.