- Relieving Back-to-School Anxiety: Strategies for Caregivers and Educators of Anxious Students
- What Is Hoarding vs. ADHD Clutter?
- Using Alberta Renewed Curriculum to Support Inclusive Planning
- REFOCUS: Reinforcing Executive Functioning with Optimism, Compassion, Understanding, and Support
- The Reading League Annual Conference
Using Alberta Renewed Curriculum to Support Inclusive Planning
Organizer: Calgary Regional ConsortiumCost: CAD$ 65
EXPERT: Shelley Moore, B. Ed., M.Ed.
In this full day session, we will build on our understanding of what inclusion is, and look at how we can make it happen using Alberta’s new curriculum. We will look at an overall framework that puts students in the centre of our planning, and look at design frameworks that can help to adjust the context to respond to diverse student need.
For this session we will specifically focus on K-3 Math and ELAL curriculum, as well as K-6 Physical Ed and Wellness, and we will walk through some specific examples from real Alberta classrooms and teams.
Click on Go To Website below to register and learn more.