- This event has passed.
Up Too Late Last Night, Again?
December 8, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC+0FREE!
Revenge Bedtime Procrastination: How Women with ADHD Can Break the Cycle of Delayed Sleep and Stress
EXPERTS: Christine Li, Ph.D., Tracy Otsuka, JD, LLM, AACC
TIME: Wednesday, December 8 at 11 AM MST
Revenge bedtime procrastination blossoms from exhaustion. You are so overwhelmed during the day — with work, parenting, and adulting — that there is no time for the activities that bring you fulfillment and pleasure. So you turn bedtime into “me time,” and pursue leisure and entertainment at the expense of sleep.
In this webinar, Christine Li, Ph.D., and Tracy Otsuka, JD, LLM, AACC, will address the self-regulation and sleep challenges tangled up in revenge bedtime procrastination, and how you can develop productive, healthy habits and make them stick.
You will learn:
- The connection between ADHD and sleep
- Why women with ADHD are especially prone to revenge bedtime procrastination
- Why addressing sleep dysregulation is so important
- The multiple benefits of creating healthy sleep habits and routines
- The fundamentals of successful habit change
- Strategies for staying positive and proactive in the behaviour change process
Click on Go To Website below to register and learn more.