- Relieving Back-to-School Anxiety: Strategies for Caregivers and Educators of Anxious Students
- What Is Hoarding vs. ADHD Clutter?
- Using Alberta Renewed Curriculum to Support Inclusive Planning
- REFOCUS: Reinforcing Executive Functioning with Optimism, Compassion, Understanding, and Support
- The Reading League Annual Conference
- This event has passed.
Understanding ADHD & ASD; Similarities and Differences
Organizer: CADDACCost: FREE!
EXPERT: Alina Kislenko, Ph.D.
ADHD & Autism may seem very different, however, they share many properties and are often comorbid. ADHD & Autistic Psychotherapist Alina Kislenko, founder of the only ADHD & Autism centre that hires only neurodivergent practitioners in the world (The ADHD & Spectrum Centre), will share her own experiences with ADHD & Autism as well as experience gained from thousands of neurodivergent clients treated. She will also explain The Parts Inclusion (Pi) Method that they designed to treat the unique formation of trauma holding neurodivergent people back (that most neurotypical therapy methods miss).
Click on Go To Website below to register and learn more.