- Relieving Back-to-School Anxiety: Strategies for Caregivers and Educators of Anxious Students
- What Is Hoarding vs. ADHD Clutter?
- Using Alberta Renewed Curriculum to Support Inclusive Planning
- REFOCUS: Reinforcing Executive Functioning with Optimism, Compassion, Understanding, and Support
- The Reading League Annual Conference
- This event has passed.
The Science of Reading 2.0: A Deeper Understanding
Organizer: Read WashingtonCost: FREE!
EXPERT: Dr. Jan Hasbrouck
This session is designed to provide an update to some of the most recent studies that have contributed to the body of knowledge we call SOR and guidelines for implementing the newest–and best– guidance we have about teaching all our students to be successful readers and writers. We will discuss the five Big Ideas that were outlined by the evaluation of the research available in 2000 by the National Reading Panel and provide an update on what updated evidence is now available to us over 20 years later.
This event is free and the webinar capacity is limited to the first 1,000 attendees to log on to the live event. Everyone who registers will receive a link to the recording as soon as it is available. Our turnaround time for webinar recordings is typically one week.
Your registration confirmation email will provide the Zoom webinar link. The webinar link will also be posted on our website www.readwa.org the day of the event. Event registration will close two hours before the event.
Click on Go To Website below to register and learn more.