- Relieving Back-to-School Anxiety: Strategies for Caregivers and Educators of Anxious Students
- What Is Hoarding vs. ADHD Clutter?
- Using Alberta Renewed Curriculum to Support Inclusive Planning
- REFOCUS: Reinforcing Executive Functioning with Optimism, Compassion, Understanding, and Support
- The Reading League Annual Conference
- This event has passed.
The Learning Disabilities Institute 47th Conference
Organizer: Learning Disabilities Institute QuebecCost: CAD$ 345
TIME: 6:15 am – 2:15 pm MST
With more than 120 sessions spread over three days and replays available for 30 days, the 47th Annual Learning Disabilities Institute Virtual Conference is shaping up to be the event of the year in inclusive education!
Find out more about the program including:
• Keynotes addresses by passionate speakers (Tom Hierck, Barbara Blackburn, Kathleen Gallagher, Egide Royer, Steve Masson and Marius Bourgeoys);
• Luncheon sessions focused on sharing experiences with Temple Grandin, Shelley Moore and Andy Hargreaves on the English side, Charles Tisseyre, Nicolas Duvernois and Ricardo on the French side;
• And a closing conference by Ms. Sue Swenson, President of Inclusion International, former deputy assistant secretary for special education and rehabilitative services of US Department of Education.
Click on Go To Website below to register and learn more.