- This event has passed.
The ADHD “Tax”
Organizer: ADDitudeCost: FREE!
How to Avoid the Late Fees & Other Costs of Forgetfulness & Impulsivity
EXPERT: Rick Webster
Have you forgotten to pay a bill and incurred a hefty late fee? Visited a sporting goods shop to buy sneakers and walked out with a kayak? Bought items, misplaced them, and bought them again?
ADHD — and its accompanying weak organization skills, memory problems, and impulsivity — can create financial obstacles and punishments. To change destructive patterns of spending, you must first understand the psychology and neurobiology that drives some of these behaviors, create awareness, and set up support structures to stay on track.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What the ADHD Tax includes
- How emotions underlie spending decisions
- How to create a budget that individuals and couples will find liberating
- Other strategies to rein in spending and pay bills on time
- Why coupons and other discounts are a ruse
- How to thwart impulsive buys and create a scaffolding of support
Click on Go To Website below to register and learn more.