The ADHD Love Languages
February 7 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm MSTFREE!
How to Communicate Better to Solve Relationship Problems
EXPERT: Melissa Orlov
Repeated misunderstandings and emotional outbursts can negatively affect romantic relationships touched by ADHD—and by the weak communication skills that often accompany it. Consistent, kind communication is the key to solving many relationship problems. And communicating effectively is a skill that can be taught and learned. So are you ready to learn the communication strategies that will silence discord, clear up confusion, and resolve conflict with your significant other?
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to discuss deeply emotional topics and move away from defensive and aggressive speaking
- How to establish effective verbal cues to keep you and your partner from escalating into heated arguments
- How you and your partner can improve the ways in which you apologize and repair after difficult interactions
- How to describe the underlying emotions that cause you to communicate the way you do
- How to listen to, and really hear, your partner’s deeper concerns
Click on Event Website Link below to register and learn more.