- This event has passed.
Supporting Students with Dyslexia
March 3 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm MSTCAD$ 10
EXPERT: Dr. Jan Hasbrouck
Join us for this information-packed webinar featuring Dr. Jan Hasbrouck, author of the 2019 book Conquering Dyslexia.
Dr. Hasbrouck will explore the latest research on dyslexia and explain our current understanding of this neurobiological disorder.
In this session, Dr. Hasbrouck will discuss:
- Identifying dyslexia (even in very young children)
- Why early identification and intervention are so important
- Instructional practices, including structured literacy
- Addressing the challenges of dyslexia in the classroom
- Resources to support children with dyslexia and their families
Don’t miss this opportunity to refresh your understanding of dyslexia and gain practical insights into how to help students at any age become skillful and confident readers.
Click on Go To Webinar below to register and learn more.
- March 3
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm MST
- CAD$ 10
- Event Categories:
- For Professionals, Parents
- Event Tags:
- dyslexia intervention, dyslexia research, dyslexia strategies, Dyslexia webinar, identifying dyslexia, Jan Hasbrouck
- Online Meeting
- Estelle Siebens Community Services at Foothills Academy Society
- View Organizer Website