- This event has passed.
Start with ‘Hello’: How to Reduce Social Anxiety and Foster Connections
April 6 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm MDTFREE!
EXPERT: Sharon Saline, Psy.D.
Do you hesitate to reach out to old friends? Do you seldom make new friends?
Many adults with ADHD struggle with fears of embarrassment, rejection, or criticism and hold back from participating in the relationships they truly desire. Still others are worried about missing conversational cues, and then being mocked or excluded. During these past two years of pandemic isolation and restrictions, social anxiety and rejection sensitivity have increased across the board. In other words, you may feel alone, but many others are sharing this experience.
In this webinar, Dr. Sharon Saline — award-winning author, international speaker, and consultant — will help you learn to participate in social situations with more confidence and less self-criticism.
In this free, hour-long webinar you will do the following:
- Understand how social anxiety and rejection sensitivity dysphoria impact adults and older teens with ADHD
- Learn to overcome limiting beliefs and behaviors with practical tools based on cognitive behavioral therapy and mindfulness
- Develop effective strategies for managing social situations and personal relationships with ease and confidence
- Improve communication skills to engage in clear, appropriate, and meaningful conversations
- Explore tools for improving resilience and maintaining a growth mindset.
Click on Go To Website below to register and learn more.
- April 6
11:00 am - 12:00 pm MDT
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- ADHD commiunication, ADHD Mindfulness, Sharon Saline, social rejection with ADHD
- Online Meeting
- View Organizer Website