- Relieving Back-to-School Anxiety: Strategies for Caregivers and Educators of Anxious Students
- What Is Hoarding vs. ADHD Clutter?
- Using Alberta Renewed Curriculum to Support Inclusive Planning
- REFOCUS: Reinforcing Executive Functioning with Optimism, Compassion, Understanding, and Support
- The Reading League Annual Conference
- This event has passed.
Saving for a Child’s Post-Secondary Education
Organizer: Community Education Service at Alberta Health ServicesCost: FREE!
TIME: Thursday, December 2; 6:30 – 8:00 pm MST
EXPERT: Cyrus Gao, PFP, QAFP, Financial Planner, Royal Bank of Canada
Some parents and caregivers may find it difficult to save for their child’s education during especially during a pandemic. That is why maximizing government supports and grants becomes very important. In this session, an Accredited Financial Planners will explore the valuable tools to achieve your child’s education.
Click on Go To Website below to register and learn more.