- Relieving Back-to-School Anxiety: Strategies for Caregivers and Educators of Anxious Students
- What Is Hoarding vs. ADHD Clutter?
- Using Alberta Renewed Curriculum to Support Inclusive Planning
- REFOCUS: Reinforcing Executive Functioning with Optimism, Compassion, Understanding, and Support
- The Reading League Annual Conference
- This event has passed.
REFOCUS: Reinforcing Executive Functioning with Optimism, Compassion, Understanding, and Support
Organizer: CADDACCost: CAD$ 75
TIME: 11 Wednesdays from Feb. 23 – May 4, 2022
EXPERT: Tanya Keto, R. P. Psychologist
This program will provide parents and caregivers with important information about executive functioning and how it impacts children and teens with ADHD. Group members will learn tools and strategies to help them support their children with the areas of executive functioning that are challenging for them, and practice applying them in their homes. Through a combination of psycho-education, self-reflection, role-play, and real-life practice and experimentation, group members will gain insight and skills to help their young people be more successful.
Click on Go To Website below to learn more and register.