- This event has passed.
Questions to Ask During an ADHD Diagnosis
September 15, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm MDTFREE!
The Right Questions to Ask Before, During, and After an ADHD Diagnosis
EXPERT: Norrine Russell, Ph.D.
My kid might have ADHD? What does that even mean? Do they really need an evaluation? Who can evaluate and diagnose ADHD? Do we need a specialist? Everyone seems to have a different answer to these questions.
Turns out one of the most confusing aspects of having a child with ADHD is the fact that many types of professionals may be involved in the diagnosis and treatment of ADHD. Because getting an ADHD evaluation can be both time-intensive and expensive, it’s important to be educated about what options exist, what to expect during the process, and what questions to ask the professionals.
In this webinar, Dr. Norrine Russell, founder of Russell Coaching for Students and creator of the Connected Coaching for Complex Students model, will provide parents with the key questions they need to ask before, during, and after an ADHD assessment and diagnosis.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why it’s critically important for parents to become educated about best practices for diagnosing and treating childhood ADHD
- The main reasons for confusion about who to see and when to see them in the case of concern about ADHD
- The list of questions you should have prepared for the first appointment for the evaluation
- The list of questions you should take with you to the feedback session after the evaluation
- What to know about follow-up appointments with each member of your child’s ADHD team and what questions to ask every three months, every six months, and annually
Click on Go To Website below to register and learn more.