- Relieving Back-to-School Anxiety: Strategies for Caregivers and Educators of Anxious Students
- What Is Hoarding vs. ADHD Clutter?
- Using Alberta Renewed Curriculum to Support Inclusive Planning
- REFOCUS: Reinforcing Executive Functioning with Optimism, Compassion, Understanding, and Support
- The Reading League Annual Conference
- This event has passed.
Phonological Awareness: What, Why, and How?
Organizer: The Reading LeagueCost: US$200
This Knowledge Block will help untangle a bunch of “ph” terms associated with the Science of Reading and clarify the role of phonological awareness in skilled reading. Participants will learn how to assess phonological awareness, and learn planning strategies and instructional approaches that can be used to teach phonological awareness in face-to-face and virtual settings.
Choice of Knowledge Blocks; each block is 2.5 hours long
April 6, 2022 | 6:30 AM – 9:00 AM (MST)
April 6, 2022 | 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM (MST)
April 7, 2022 | 4:00 PM – 6:30 PM (MST)
This Knowledge Block is appropriate for K-5 teachers and administrators, as well as middle and high school teachers who work with long-term developing readers.
Click on Go To Website below to register and learn more.