- This event has passed.
Perfectionism & ADHD
Organizer: ADDitudeCost: FREE!
Making ‘Good Enough’ Work for You
TIME: Wednesday, January 19 at 11 am – 12 pm MST
EXPERT: Sharon Saline, Psy.D.
Perfectionism, an unhealthy insistence on personal flawlessness, increases anxiety and holds you back from the natural process of learning. Perfectionism is common among teens and adults with ADHD who struggle with wanting something to be right so much that it becomes difficult to start (and complete) tasks, assignments, and projects. Though perfectionism can be motivating, it can also keep you overfocused on the end result and not the process of actually getting there.
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Understand the relationship between anxiety, perfectionism, and ADHD
- Improve executive functioning skills related to procrastination and productivity
- Set realistic expectations based on previous successful experiences
- Develop techniques for addressing imposter syndrome, fear of failure, and shame
- Increase the capacity for mindful self-compassion and self-acceptance
Clicl on Go To Website below to register and learn more.