- This event has passed.
Pathways to Proficient Reading Online Course
September 20, 2021US$650
Pathways to Proficient Reading Course
Starts: Monday, Sept. 20, 2021 until March 7, 2022
Pathways to Proficient Reading is online professional development introducing the Science of Reading to educators, special educators and reading specialists looking to incorporate the Science of Reading into classroom practice, and learn the best strategies for language and literacy instruction. This course is presented by the AIM Institute for Learning and Research, and is an International Dyslexia Association (IDA) Accredited Program.
- Online Orientation
- Pre-Course Proctored Knowledge Inventory
- 17 Section Pathways to Proficient Reading Course
- 6 Virtual Community of Practice Coaching Sessions
- Pacing Guide/Schedule for Course Work
- 12 Months Access to the AIM Pathways platform so materials can be reviewed, applied and accessed in the classroom when needed.
- 45 CEU available for PA Act 48 and NY CTLE
- 3 Graduate Credits Available through Arcadia University
- Arcadia University offers three graduate credits with an additional cost for successful completion of the Pathways to Proficient Reading Course and community of practice sessions on the AIM Pathways platform.
Cost $650 US
September 20, 2021 – March 7, 2022