AIM Pathways is an International Dyslexia Association (IDA) accredited professional development opportunity designed to strengthen your knowledge and skills in the Science of Reading. All of the content, including online coursework and a series of community-of-practice meetings, which are focused on implementation, is aligned to the International Dyslexia Association’s Knowledge and Practice Standards for Teachers of Reading.
The course is asynchronous and is offered from March 23 – June 29, 2022.
At the end of this professional development opportunity, you will be able to create a culture of research-based literacy instruction within your school/district by:
• Setting a strategic organizational vision around student literacy proficiency
• Providing educators with robust training, coaching, and support in classroom implementation of the science of reading
• Procuring curricula, materials, and assessments that align with the science of reading and ensuring they are implemented with fidelity to meet the diverse needs of all student high-quality, evidence-based literacy instruction for all students
• Allocating resources (i.e. instructional time in the classroom, teachers’ planning time, financial resources, human resources, and technology) in a manner that drives
• Overseeing the collection and analysis of data to ensure that teachers implement evidence-based instruction with fidelity to meet the diverse needs of all students
• Overseeing the collection and analysis of literacy screening and progress monitoring data to ensure that instruction and intervention drives significant growth in students’ reading proficiency though an effective multi-tiered systems of support (MTSS) model
The course includes:
Click on Go To Website below to register and learn more.