- Relieving Back-to-School Anxiety: Strategies for Caregivers and Educators of Anxious Students
- What Is Hoarding vs. ADHD Clutter?
- Using Alberta Renewed Curriculum to Support Inclusive Planning
- REFOCUS: Reinforcing Executive Functioning with Optimism, Compassion, Understanding, and Support
- The Reading League Annual Conference
- This event has passed.
Parent Conference. Connecting in the Time of COVID
Organizer: Learning Disabilities Association of Ontario
International Dyslexia Association of Ontario presents a chance to connect with other parents of dyslexic children in your area to share experiences and get an update on the Ontario Human Rights Right to Read Inquiry. Registration closes on Sunday, May 2. Registrations will be made available first to parents/caregivers of dyslexic students in Ontario.