- Relieving Back-to-School Anxiety: Strategies for Caregivers and Educators of Anxious Students
- What Is Hoarding vs. ADHD Clutter?
- Using Alberta Renewed Curriculum to Support Inclusive Planning
- REFOCUS: Reinforcing Executive Functioning with Optimism, Compassion, Understanding, and Support
- The Reading League Annual Conference
- This event has passed.
Navigating Online Schooling During a Lockdown…Again!
Organizer: CanLearn Society
Host: CanLearn Society. Facilitated by Catherine Masou, MSC., Provisional Psychologist.
With increased lockdown measures and children moving to remote learning again, we cannot deny the heavy impact on children and parents.
We learned from our experience that it can be challenging to juggle work demands and support children learning from home. We recognize that each family’s circumstances will be unique during this time. However, we are here to guide how to get through the day with positivity, productivity and continued education. Participants can expect to receive information in the first half of the session. The second half is devoted to discussion, collaboration amongst parents or caregivers, and an opportunity to continue discussions and support following the webinar. The information portion of the webinar will be recorded and available on our website in late May.