- Relieving Back-to-School Anxiety: Strategies for Caregivers and Educators of Anxious Students
- What Is Hoarding vs. ADHD Clutter?
- Using Alberta Renewed Curriculum to Support Inclusive Planning
- REFOCUS: Reinforcing Executive Functioning with Optimism, Compassion, Understanding, and Support
- The Reading League Annual Conference
- This event has passed.
Navigating College with ADHD: Preparing for Success!
Hosted by CHADD https://chadd.org/
Are you a current or future college student who isn’t sure how to make a strong transition to higher education?
Dr. Sharon Saline will help you figure out how to get what you need to set yourself up for success at college or university. She’ll show you how to discuss accommodations with professors, use the resources of the student services office, and how to overcome anxiety about these conversations. You’ll leave with practical tools to manage your time, stay organized, and keep motivated academically, personally and socially.
Describe appropriate accommodations for college students with ADHD and learning disabilities.
Learn how to advocate for yourself with professors, instructors, and learning support staff.
Develop strategies for time management, organization, and motivation.
Manage anxiety and shame about executive functioning challenges related to ADHD.