- This event has passed.
Motivating the Unmotivated: Strategies for Teens with ADHD
January 11 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm MSTFREE!
EXPERT: Sharon Saline, Psy.D.
Does your tween or teen seem to lack all motivation? Do they need aggressive reminders to begin tasks — especially those they’ve put off for as long as possible? Is it almost always a struggle to finish?
In this webinar, Dr. Sharon Saline, award-winning author, international speaker and consultant, explores how to motivate teens with ADHD and offers effective strategies for offering effective support while helping them build life-long skills.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to identify the executive functioning skills that affect motivation
- About strategies for developing enduring time-management skills, organizational skills, and goal-directed persistence
- About effective, collaborative routines with meaningful incentives to reduce procrastination and perfectionism
- How to reduce overwhelm and anxiety by increasing confidence and resilience
- How to determine appropriate levels of parent participation in kids’ lives
- How to help tweens and teens with ADHD develop the accountability and autonomy that fosters success in school and in life
Click on Event Website Link to register and learn more.