- Relieving Back-to-School Anxiety: Strategies for Caregivers and Educators of Anxious Students
- What Is Hoarding vs. ADHD Clutter?
- Using Alberta Renewed Curriculum to Support Inclusive Planning
- REFOCUS: Reinforcing Executive Functioning with Optimism, Compassion, Understanding, and Support
- The Reading League Annual Conference
- This event has passed.
Mental Health Academy Global Conference Day 3
Organizer: Edmonton Regional Learning Consortium
Improving Mental Health Literacy in a Shifting Landscape
TIME: Aug. 18 – 20, 2021
In partnership with the Mental Health Literacy Project, the Edmonton Regional Learning Consortium presents the 2021 Mental Health Academy – Improving Mental Health Literacy in a Shifting Landscape. This virtual global conference will be held on August 18th, 19th and 20th and will showcase international speakers in the field of Mental Health Literacy. This online event allows registrants to access live keynote presentations, interactive workshops, panel discussions, on-demand post-conference content and more.
The conference theme, Improving Mental Health Literacy in a Shifting Landscape, invites educators, school administrators, and clinical professionals from all over the world to increase their mental health knowledge and mobilize implementation of the Mental Health Literacy approach in their districts.
Click Go to Website below to register.