- Relieving Back-to-School Anxiety: Strategies for Caregivers and Educators of Anxious Students
- What Is Hoarding vs. ADHD Clutter?
- Using Alberta Renewed Curriculum to Support Inclusive Planning
- REFOCUS: Reinforcing Executive Functioning with Optimism, Compassion, Understanding, and Support
- The Reading League Annual Conference
- This event has passed.
Intro to the 2e Learner: Supporting Bright Students Who Struggle in School
Organizer: Center for Children and YouthCost: US$45
EXPERTS: Yael Valek and Callie Turk
Do you have a bright child who struggles to show it at school? Are they doing advanced math at home for fun but won’t fill out a simple worksheet at school? Have they memorized elaborate sequences of historical events but can’t remember to turn in their homework? You may have a twice-exceptional child!
Yael Valek and Callie Turk, founders of Resilience and Engagement for Every Learner (REEL) as well as parents of twice-exceptional kids, present an interactive overview of 2e ― what it is, why it matters, and effective approaches for supporting 2e learners.
Click on Go To Website below to register and learn more.