- Relieving Back-to-School Anxiety: Strategies for Caregivers and Educators of Anxious Students
- What Is Hoarding vs. ADHD Clutter?
- Using Alberta Renewed Curriculum to Support Inclusive Planning
- REFOCUS: Reinforcing Executive Functioning with Optimism, Compassion, Understanding, and Support
- The Reading League Annual Conference
- This event has passed.
“I Didn’t Mean It!” How ADHD Affects Communication
Organizer: ADDitudeCost: FREE!
And Strategies to Improve It
EXPERT: Mark Bertin, M.D.
One of the most under-discussed aspects of ADHD is its effect on communication — with children, spouses, coworkers, and friends. In this webinar, we’re review the impact of ADHD and executive function challenges on communication, as well as practical solutions for communicating with more ease — and clarity and less reactivity.
In this webinar you will learn how:
- Executive function challenges and ADHD symptoms directly affect communication
- ADHD and communication shortcomings affect classroom learning, behavioural plans, and relationships
- Emotional reactivity related to ADHD can damage relationships
- Effective communication techniques can help overcome ADHD’s negative effects on daily living
Click on Go To Webinar below to register and learn more.