- Relieving Back-to-School Anxiety: Strategies for Caregivers and Educators of Anxious Students
- What Is Hoarding vs. ADHD Clutter?
- Using Alberta Renewed Curriculum to Support Inclusive Planning
- REFOCUS: Reinforcing Executive Functioning with Optimism, Compassion, Understanding, and Support
- The Reading League Annual Conference
- This event has passed.
“I Can’t Focus!” When ADHD Impacts Your Child’s Math & Writing Performance
Organizer: ADDitudeCost: FREE!
EXPERT: Ann Dolin, M.Ed.
Math and writing are often difficult subjects for students with ADHD because both require extensive working memory. But with the right study hacks and strategies, almost anyone can master writing and math! Unfortunately, most students don’t learn these important skills at school. But the academic year is not over yet, and effective strategies can make a difference in the weeks leading up to final exams and projects.
In this webinar, educator, author, and Educational Connections founder Ann Dolin, M.Ed., will teach parents the following:
- Research-based math study skills and strategies to use at home and in class
- How to help your child get organized and get their thoughts down on paper
- Relaxation techniques to help your child reduce stress surrounding math and writing
- Tech tools to help students get started on assignments (and finish them!)
- How virtual classes during the pandemic deepened math and writing learning gaps for many students with ADHD and what you can do to help your child get back on track
Click on Go To Website to register and learn more.