- This event has passed.
How to Understand & Respond to ADHD
March 25 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm MDT95CAD$
EXPERTS: Dan Duncan & Michelle Rolls, ADHD coaches
A successful response to ADHD depends entirely on perspective!
This 3 hr seminar will switch your mindset from a symptom focused Outside-In Perspective to a solution focused Inside-Out Perspective, and give you the knowledge to develop tools and strategies that are ADHD friendly.
Outside-In Perspective (almost everybody)
1. ADHD looks like something it isn’t (“ADHD symptoms are a problem”)
2. People respond to ADHD based on what it looks like
3. Shame & blame increase over time (along with anxiety, depression, ODD, etc)
4. Shame & blame become a much bigger problem than the symptoms
Inside Out Perspective (almost nobody)
1. ADHD is a simple brain difference (hint: “symptoms are NOT the problem”)
2. Respond to ADHD based on what it actually is
3. Respect, productivity, & growth increase in all areas of life
4. Symptoms eventually become overshadowed by an individual’s success
Click on EventWebsite Link below to register and learn more.