- This event has passed.
How to Design and Deliver Effective Math Intervention
November 16, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm MSTCAD$ 15
EXPERT: Sarah R. Powell
For K- Gr. 8 teachers! Do you have results back from your math assessments and are now working on an intervention plan? If so, this session is for you. In this session, we will highlight 4 essential practices for your math intervention:
- Modeling and practice with the use of precise math language and feedback
- Using hands-on tools and visuals for helping students understand the meaning of math
- Fluency building activities.
- Best practices for word-problem instruction.
- By the end of the session, you’ll be ready to strengthen your effective math instruction, with built-in intervention support, for your students!
Click on Go To Website below to register and learn more.