- Relieving Back-to-School Anxiety: Strategies for Caregivers and Educators of Anxious Students
- What Is Hoarding vs. ADHD Clutter?
- Using Alberta Renewed Curriculum to Support Inclusive Planning
- REFOCUS: Reinforcing Executive Functioning with Optimism, Compassion, Understanding, and Support
- The Reading League Annual Conference
- This event has passed.
Holistic Healing for ADHD
Organizer: ADDitudeCost: FREE!
The Whole-Person Treatment Approach to ADHD
EXPERT: Lidia Zylowska, M.D.
TIME: Tuesday, October 5, at 11 am MST
ADHD does not exist only in the brain. Like other mental health disorders, ADHD affects (and is affected by) the whole person. Stress levels, physical health, lifestyle, sense of self, relationships, and environment are important to consider when formulating and adjusting ADHD treatment. Many patients find it helpful to combine integrative or holistic strategies alongside conventional psychiatric treatments to cultivate physical and emotional wellbeing in ADHD.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The whole-person framework for mental health
- Fundamental wellness strategies for ADHD
- The value of mindful awareness, self-acceptance, and compassion in ADHD care
- How diverse integrative medicine approaches can be combined with conventional ADHD care
- How to use a gradual and collaborative approach when implementing a multi-component treatment
Click on Go To Website below to register for this webinar.