- This event has passed.
Heart Math Part 1 – Transform your Stress
Organizer: Calgary Regional ConsortiumCost: FREE!
EXPERTS: Various Alberta Health Services Professionals
Stress affects people physically, mentally and emotionally. Many Albertans have identified feeling stressed with the advent of the COVID-19 pandemic. This introductory course for clinical and personal use includes a basic discussion of stress plus looks at different ways to manage stress, including 2 HeartMath breathing techniques.
Course Objectives – Part 1 – Participants will:
- Discuss the stress response;
- Identify warning signs of stress;
- Make an action plan to address their own stress;
- Review how emotions impact the body, brain, and overall health;
- Participate in 2 practical stress-relieving breathing techniques;
- Discuss how emotional resilience can be enhanced through regular use of the breathing tools;
- Discuss potential use of the HeartMath tools in the clinical setting.
Click on Go To Website below to register and learn more.