- Relieving Back-to-School Anxiety: Strategies for Caregivers and Educators of Anxious Students
- What Is Hoarding vs. ADHD Clutter?
- Using Alberta Renewed Curriculum to Support Inclusive Planning
- REFOCUS: Reinforcing Executive Functioning with Optimism, Compassion, Understanding, and Support
- The Reading League Annual Conference
- This event has passed.
Heart Math Part 2: Transform Your Stress
Organizer: Calgary Regional ConsortiumCost: FREE!
EXPERTS: Various Alberta Health Services Professionals
Stress affects people physically, mentally and emotionally. Many Albertans have identified feeling stressed with the advent of the COVID-19 pandemic. This introductory course for clinical and personal use includes a basic discussion of stress plus looks at different ways to manage stress including HeartMath tools.
Course Objectives – Part 2 Participants will:
- Review questions from Transform Your Stress (Condensed) – Psychosocial Response to Disaster – Part 1;
- Discuss perception and decision-making abilities using the HeartMath tools;
- Discuss communication skills through use of the HeartMath tools;
- Review how emotional resilience can be enhanced through regular use of the breathing tools.
Click on Go To Website below to register and learn more.