- Relieving Back-to-School Anxiety: Strategies for Caregivers and Educators of Anxious Students
- What Is Hoarding vs. ADHD Clutter?
- Using Alberta Renewed Curriculum to Support Inclusive Planning
- REFOCUS: Reinforcing Executive Functioning with Optimism, Compassion, Understanding, and Support
- The Reading League Annual Conference
- This event has passed.
Gifted & ADHD: What It Means
Organizer: Impact ParentsCost: FREE!
TIME: Tuesday, January 25, 2022. 11 am – 1 pm MST
EXPERT: Julie Skolnick M.A.
“Easy things are hard and hard things are easy” for gifted children with ADHD. This webinar allows caregivers and educators to deeply understand the asynchronous development of bright kids with ADHD, what it actually feels like to be “twice exceptional,” and strategies that bring out the best and raise self-confidence in gifted learners identified with ADHD. We’ll discuss advocacy tools that help the adults in a twice-exceptional child’s life understand and implement effective strategies.
Click on Go To Website below to register and learn more.