- Relieving Back-to-School Anxiety: Strategies for Caregivers and Educators of Anxious Students
- What Is Hoarding vs. ADHD Clutter?
- Using Alberta Renewed Curriculum to Support Inclusive Planning
- REFOCUS: Reinforcing Executive Functioning with Optimism, Compassion, Understanding, and Support
- The Reading League Annual Conference
- This event has passed.
Fundations® Level 2 Workshop
Organizer: AIM Institute for Learning & ResearchCost: US$299
Fundations® is a supplemental, research-based program designed to reduce reading and spelling failure for students in kindergarten through third grade. It is used as a ‘prevention’ program in general education classrooms (Tier 1) to give all students a strong foundation. Perfect for a professional development training whether you are teaching in person or remotely. Fundations® teachers also have FREE access to Wilson’s new FUN HUB resources.
Fundations® puts the fun’ in the critically important foundational skills needed for life-long literacy. Based on the principles of the Wilson Reading System®, it provides daily, explicit, and systematic instruction in the essential areas needed for proficient reading and spelling, including: phonological awareness, phonics, word and syllable study, vocabulary, sight word instruction, fluency, and spelling and sentence writing practice.
Click on Go To Website below to register and learn more.