- This event has passed.
Focus on Inattentive ADHD
Organizer: ADDitudeCost: FREE!
The Under-Diagnosed and Under-Treated Subtype
TIME: Monday, January 10 at 11 AM MST
EXPERT: Mary V. Solanto, Ph.D
Because inattentive children exhibit fewer behavior-management problems, the “Predominantly Inattentive” (PI) subtype of ADHD is not always recognized and not diagnosed in childhood, and this under-recognition can persist into adulthood. This is particularly true for girls with ADHD, who are more likely than boys to have the PI subtype.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- The prevalence of predominantly inattentive ADHD in children and adults
- The most common symptoms and distinctive features of inattentive ADHD
- How predominantly inattentive ADHD is recognized and diagnosed
- The daily-life difficulties of people with PI
- Effective treatments for predominantly inattentive ADHD
Click on Go To Website below to register and learn more.