- Relieving Back-to-School Anxiety: Strategies for Caregivers and Educators of Anxious Students
- What Is Hoarding vs. ADHD Clutter?
- Using Alberta Renewed Curriculum to Support Inclusive Planning
- REFOCUS: Reinforcing Executive Functioning with Optimism, Compassion, Understanding, and Support
- The Reading League Annual Conference
- This event has passed.
Emotion Regulation and ADHD: Webinar for Children 8-10 yrs
Organizer: CADDACCost: CAD$ 10
TIME: Wednesday Nov. 24, 5 – 6 pm MST
EXPERT: Dr. Julie Desjardins
Children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) often have difficulty managing their emotions. This webinar will help children between the ages of 8-10 learn concrete strategies to identify and manage their emotions, resulting in fewer outbursts. Parents are asked to accompany their child during this webinar so that they can assist them during the presentation and support them when their emotions are high.
Click on Go To Website below to register and learn more.