- Relieving Back-to-School Anxiety: Strategies for Caregivers and Educators of Anxious Students
- What Is Hoarding vs. ADHD Clutter?
- Using Alberta Renewed Curriculum to Support Inclusive Planning
- REFOCUS: Reinforcing Executive Functioning with Optimism, Compassion, Understanding, and Support
- The Reading League Annual Conference
- This event has passed.
Dyslexia DecodEd 2021 Day 3
Organizer: Microsoft EducationCost: FREE!
TIME: Thursday October 14, 2021, Wednesday October 20, Wednesday October 27 | 5:30 – 6:30pm MST
Dyslexia is the most common learning difference affecting students in educational environments, yet many educators feel unsure and unprepared to properly meet the needs of these students.
This webinar series is intended to bring awareness on the significance of dyslexia and its impacts. Learning about dyslexia provides an opportunity for educators and community members to positively shift the entire curve and support the 17-20% who identify as dyslexic. The community of supporters, advocates, parents and organizations play a critical role in ensuring that students with dyslexia are empowered to reach their full potential.
Please join us for Dyslexia DecodEd 2021, where we’ll explore global perspectives, how to empower educational environments to serve students, foster their independence and provide a successful transition into their future.
Day 1 Dyslexia in Education
Day 2 Dyslexia, assistive technology and SEL
Day 3 Dyslexia and the future workforce
Click on Go to Website below to register and learn more about each of the sessions.