- Relieving Back-to-School Anxiety: Strategies for Caregivers and Educators of Anxious Students
- What Is Hoarding vs. ADHD Clutter?
- Using Alberta Renewed Curriculum to Support Inclusive Planning
- REFOCUS: Reinforcing Executive Functioning with Optimism, Compassion, Understanding, and Support
- The Reading League Annual Conference
- This event has passed.
Designing for Diversity Learning Series
Organizer: Northwest Regional Learning ConsortiumCost: CAD$ 75
TIME: 4 sessions Friday, January 21, 2022 | 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM MST
Thursday, February 10, 2022 | 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Thursday, March 03, 2022 | 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Thursday, April 07, 2022 | 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
EXPERT: Shelley Moore, B. Ed., MA, PhD Candidate
This series of two-hour webinars will share practical strategies to support inclusion in any grade and subject area, in support of the Alberta Curriculum and Inclusive Education Standards.
- Session 1: Designing needs-based classroom support plans
- Session 2: Backwards Design
- Session 3: Curricular Mapping
- Session 4: Equitable Assessment
This learning series is suitable for Administrators/Administration, Curriculum Leaders/Leadeur de programme, Educational Assistant/Assistant en éducation, Learning Coaches/Accompagnateur pédagogique, and Teachers/Enseignant.
Click on Go To Website to register and learn more.