- Relieving Back-to-School Anxiety: Strategies for Caregivers and Educators of Anxious Students
- What Is Hoarding vs. ADHD Clutter?
- Using Alberta Renewed Curriculum to Support Inclusive Planning
- REFOCUS: Reinforcing Executive Functioning with Optimism, Compassion, Understanding, and Support
- The Reading League Annual Conference
- This event has passed.
Clusive & Bookshare: A Powerful Partnership for Inclusive Literacy
Organizer: CAST Until Learning Has No LimitsCost: FREE!
Can technology empower each and every learner to discover their interests? Can it help them choose preferences that work best for them, whatever their goals? Clusive and Bookshare say, yes!
Clusive is a free, flexible, and adaptive learning environment. It supports users to customize the display and options for their unique preferences and needs. Bookshare is the largest library of online textbooks, bestsellers, children’s books, career resources, and more for people with identified reading barriers. The partnership of Clusive and Bookshare opens the full library of Bookshare to the power and flexibility of Clusive.
Join CAST’s Lynn McCormack and Kristin Robinson and Bookshare’s Lara Rondberg as they showcase UDL and accessibility features in these powerful tools and invite you to try them out. And learn how Assistive Technology specialist Julie Johnson used Clusive and Bookshare to support her students in meaningful learning.
Click on Go To Website below to register and learn more.