- Relieving Back-to-School Anxiety: Strategies for Caregivers and Educators of Anxious Students
- What Is Hoarding vs. ADHD Clutter?
- Using Alberta Renewed Curriculum to Support Inclusive Planning
- REFOCUS: Reinforcing Executive Functioning with Optimism, Compassion, Understanding, and Support
- The Reading League Annual Conference
- This event has passed.
Calgary Teachers’ Convention
Organizer: Calgary City Teachers’ ConventionCost: FREE!
Friday, February 18 | 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM MST
Two days of Professional Development sessions covering a huge range of subjects, grades and interests along with an impressive line-up of keynote speakers.
Click on Go To Website below to register and learn more.