- This event has passed.
Build Your ADHD Emotional Resilience
Organizer: ADDitudeCost: FREE!
Strategies for Adults Who Feel Things Deeply
EXPERT: Tamara Rosier, Ph.D.
Sometimes, adults with ADHD react with intense emotion when things don’t go according to expectations. Even minor frustrations and interruptions can cause us to overreact with an outburst or meltdown, making it hard to complete tasks and maintain relationships. What happens then? How do we rebound and recover? How do we return to and finish the task we started? How do we repair the damage to our relationships?
Participants will learn:
- Techniques for monitoring emotions
- A two-part strategy to release emotions effectively and restore a sense of wellbeing
- Ways to express “big” ADHD emotions in a healthy manner
- How to repair personal and professional relationships damaged by emotional outbursts
- Proven strategies for practicing emotional resilience
Click on Go To Website below to register and learn more.