- Relieving Back-to-School Anxiety: Strategies for Caregivers and Educators of Anxious Students
- What Is Hoarding vs. ADHD Clutter?
- Using Alberta Renewed Curriculum to Support Inclusive Planning
- REFOCUS: Reinforcing Executive Functioning with Optimism, Compassion, Understanding, and Support
- The Reading League Annual Conference
- This event has passed.
An ADHD Profile
Organizer: CADDACCost: FREE!
What is an ADHD Profile & How Does it Help?
TIME: Tuesday, August 24, 2021. 9:30 am MT
Trying to understand your child’s ADHD and what to do to better support them? The first step to understanding your child’s unique needs is to understand exactly what ADHD looks like for them, as everyone has a different experience with ADHD.
Heidi will talk about:
- What an ADHD Profile is and how they help
- How our upcoming Interactive Parenting Course will help you build your profile
- What the profile will help you do
- More about her personal journey with ADHD in the family
- What the Interactive Parenting Course will look like and what you will get out of it.
This is a live Facebook event.
Click on Go To Website below to register.