- Relieving Back-to-School Anxiety: Strategies for Caregivers and Educators of Anxious Students
- What Is Hoarding vs. ADHD Clutter?
- Using Alberta Renewed Curriculum to Support Inclusive Planning
- REFOCUS: Reinforcing Executive Functioning with Optimism, Compassion, Understanding, and Support
- The Reading League Annual Conference
- This event has passed.
Adult ADHD Support Group
Organizer: CADDACCost: FREE!
Join the this Adult ADHD Support Group, led by CADDAC trained facilitators, who are all adults with ADHD, with their own ADHD stories. Sessions will allow you to share your story or strategies, learn new information and best of all do it with others who understand what it means to be an Adult with ADHD.