- Relieving Back-to-School Anxiety: Strategies for Caregivers and Educators of Anxious Students
- What Is Hoarding vs. ADHD Clutter?
- Using Alberta Renewed Curriculum to Support Inclusive Planning
- REFOCUS: Reinforcing Executive Functioning with Optimism, Compassion, Understanding, and Support
- The Reading League Annual Conference
- This event has passed.
ADHD Parents’ Palooza
Organizer: ADDiva & Impact ParentsCost: Free!
Three amazing days: July 26 – 28, 2021 Free webinars!
The 4th annual ADHD Parents’ Palooza brings together 32 of the world’s top ADHD and parenting experts engaging in a spectacular series of 16 conversations among colleagues. Parents, grandparents and other providers of ADHD kids of any age will gain essential guidance and reassurance in this unprecedented event. 6 sessions every day to choose from.
DAY 1: ADHD Treatment & Its Barriers
DAY 2: Improving Communication & Supporting Kids
DAY 3: Navigating ADHD & Co-Existing Conditions