- This event has passed.
ADHD Medication Options
January 19 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm MSTFREE
EXPERT: Walt Karniski, M.D.
The benefits of ADHD medication are well-documented: Children with ADHD are more likely to improve their focus and academic performance when receiving proper ADHD treatment. Effective treatment can also help boost a child’s self-esteem and enhance their ability to form long-lasting friendships.
Many parents can identify the most common medications used to treat ADHD, but they might be surprised to learn that more than 40 medications have been shown to effectively treat ADHD. How do you choose the best treatment option for your child, with all these options available? A healthcare provider who understands ADHD will recognize the unique characteristics of each medication and use that knowledge to recommend a treatment strategy tailored to your child’s specific needs. But even caregivers with the best treatment teams should understand their options.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Research into the efficacy of ADHD medication for treating the core symptoms of ADHD, including inattention, distractibility, hyperactivity, and impulsivity
- Why there are so many medications available to treat ADHD and how they differ
- How your child’s health care provider determines which medication may serve them best
- ADHD medication side effects and how they can be mitigated
- The findings of 20 years of research involving the effects of medication on the ADHD brain from childhood into adulthood
Click on Event Website Link below to register and learn more.
- January 19
11:00 am - 12:00 pm MST
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- ADHD medication, ADHD treatment options, Walk Karniski
- Online Meeting
- View Organizer Website